The SideWinder Mouse lets gamers create an individual gaming system with tuning options that allow them to personalize their SideWinder Mouse, including an adjustable weight tray, changeable mice feet with three materials for glide preference, DPI control and new software features. The SideWinder Mouse lets gamers record their own macros by tying a sequence of actions into one press of a button. With all the features in this new mouse, gamers can transform their mouse into nearly 5,000 different mice from a single system.
- Turn on a dime. The new Quick Turn feature a performance-enhancing macro is built right into the software and lets users check their perimeter at any angle from wherever they are in the game with the click of a button.
- Choose the perfect weight. The SideWinder Mouse has a weight cartridge system and comes with four weights (up to 30 grams) so gamers can customize the weight of the mouse to their preference.
- Choose from three sets of feet to match gameplay preference. The SideWinder Mouse ships with three sets of feet, offering varied levels of glide depending on personal preference and the surface used.
- Instantly switch between DPI settings. A 2,000-DPI laser engine delivers super-fast response time, and three DPI switches behind the scroll wheel allow gamers to toggle between low-, medium- and high-sensitivity settings in-game, at any time.
LCD. With the first LCD on a gaming mouse, gamers can easily keep track of key gaming actions including their DPI and steps for recording macros without being distracted from the game.
- Cable management system. The unique cable management system offers the feel of a wireless mouse with the connection speed of a wired mouse by holding the extra cable and preventing it from getting caught on other items on the desk. The cable management system doubles as a storage compartment for extra weights and feet.
- Quick-Launch. The new Quick-Launch button demonstrates the exceptional way in which Microsoft ties hardware and software together. When the Quick-Launch button is pressed from within Windows Vista, it will bring up the Windows Vista Games Explorer so gamers can instantly see the games available in their PCs game library.